Parenting Children with Autism (eBook)
Essential Guide to Understanding Autism (eBook)
An in-depth report on autism has been generated to give you facts about the disorder. The most recent research will be discussed along with helpful hints in how to communicate, educate, and deal with the stress and confusion that surrounds the world of autism.
Finally a one of a kind guide that answers all the questions the parent or a teacher of an autistic child would have. Filled with informative literature the reader will get the real facts about autism and learn how to cope with the stress of raising and teaching an autistic child. You will learn what autism is and you will learn how to deal with the problems associated with it.
Instant access to eBook upon Purchase
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
- The true definition and characteristics of autism.
- The symptoms of autism and the degree of severity
- The latest research that gives hope for the discovery of the cause of autism
- Different educational ideas for the autistic child
- An in-depth study of the communication and social skill problems of the autistic
- Myths and misinformation about autism is exposed
- Resources on where to get support for the parents of autistic children
- Treatment and diagnoses methods are explained
- A full explanation about the difference between Asperger’s syndrome and autism
- How to deal with symptoms like fixation and lack of eye contact
- And a lot more!
Download the ebook instantly upon completion of the purchase
*Refund is not eligible once the e-book is delivered. This is because we can't retract the ebook*
Table of Content
Chapter 1 – What Is Autism